- The iPod Touch (stylized, trademarked, and marketed as iPod touch) is a portable media player, personal digital assistant, and Wi-Fi mobile platform designed and marketed by Apple Inc. The product was launched on September 5, 2007, at an event called The Beat Goes On.
- The iPod Touch (also known as the iTouch) is essentially a stripped down version of the Apple iPhone, it runs on iOS and has access to the App store, however it is not capable of making phone calls. Earlier models had even further limitations such as the lack of a microphone, speaker or camera.
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (formerly branded as Wal-Mart, branded as Walmart since 2008) is an American public corporation that runs a chain of large discount department stores and a chain of warehouse stores.
- Greatest Hits is a two-disc compilation from American stand-up comedian and country music singer Rodney Carrington. Content from his previous albums is featured. The first disc contains stand-up sketches, and the second disc contains music.
- The First Tee Open is a golf tournament on the Champions Tour. It is played annually in August/September in Monterrey Peninsula, California at the Pebble Beach Golf Links and Del Monte Golf Course.
My new desk and chair
The ‘chair’ came from Walmart and underneath it is one of those small file safes so I am not too low when sitting. It works pretty well. Of course I don’t have back support, but that is okay for now.
iPod Touch Portable Genius December 2011